- I couldn't stay laying down and sat often
- I walked up and down the stairs countless times because I kept forgetting stuff that I wanted
- I lifted over five pounds frequently (in the form of our 10- and 14-pound kitties)
- I slept on my stomach
- I cleaned the kittie boxes (although, in my defense, I wore rubber gloves while doing so)
- I didn't always take my medications on time (definitely never at the same time - I'm terrible at those things, despite the multiple alarms on my phone)
Now all of these things may or may not be that big of a deal. I'm obviously hoping not since I really want to be pregnant this time around!
The next few days are going to be a bit busy though as we get ready to go back to San Diego for Momma B's brother's wedding this weekend. Tomorrow I need to go shopping for their gift and a dress for the occasion. Thursday I'm getting my hair done and I have to work that night. Friday we're driving down and thus begins a crazy busy weekend full of visiting friends and family before we drive back home on Monday.
I can only hope it helps the 2ww go by so much quicker.