We are tentatively set up for a Day 3 Transfer on Sunday morning, but the embryologist will call me early that morning to let me know if there are any gold stars in the bunch or if there are just too many to tell at that point - in which case we go on to wait for a Day 5 Transfer on Tuesday.
|Courtesy of NCFMC|
Thus far I've had to give myself Progesterone shots. It's not so bad, but I can only get to the right side. That will not work in the long term and I'm really hoping Momma B will be ready tomorrow morning to help me even out the playing field. This morning she wasn't feeling too well and I didn't want her getting even more nauseated while sticking me with a needle. That would be bad news bears!
It's hard to stop thinking about those little sticky beans at the clinic. I can't wait for the transfer and I'm so hoping they stick*stick*stick!