- Getting up to pee in the middle of the night -- EVERY night. This started just a few days after the FET and hasn't stopped since. It's never happened before.
- AF-like cramps off and on each day, but the worst were the night of 5dp5dt -- the night before we got our positive on the home test.
- Acne. Yep, I'll admit it here. My face broke out, my chest, and on 6dp5dt my back! That is what got Momma B excited because of all the stuff she'd been reading on the internet and what got me to actually POAS (which, honestly, I was avoiding).
- I was tired. Like falling asleep in the car like a baby tired.
- The veins in my breasts suddenly became visible like they'd never been before.
- And I felt a pressure or full feeling in my uterus that never went away.
That's it. Honestly. For once I didn't have any of those symptoms that would psych me out during previous 2WW's. I didn't think anything smelled different or stronger, my boobs didn't ache and my nipples didn't look like they'd gotten any darker, or any other symptom that can be normal but can be mistaken.
On 7dp5dt I had some very slight dark spotting that I can only assume was implantation bleeding. My boobs just started to hurt in the last couple of days (around 14dp5dt). I'm still tired easily. I still get up to pee in the middle of the night; in fact, now I pee more often throughout the day. The cramping has nearly gone away, though occasionally I still feel them. My skin - all of it - cleared up within a day or two after Momma B got so excited. I still have that full feeling in my uterus and am bloated enough that my clothing is tighter.
Now I'm just waiting on my third beta on Thursday. With my symptoms getting stronger, though they tend to vary day to day, I'm confident that one will be just as good as the last two. I'm so excited, but I have to say it just doesn't feel real yet. I don't know when that moment will happen, but for now I just feel amazingly blessed, happy, and so so so lucky.