After working the last few nights, I've gotten very behind on my 22 Days of Thanks. Thus, here we go:
7. I'm thankful for finding a chiropractor that has helped relieved much of my back pain that I've been living with since pregnancy.
8. I'm thankful for a career I love; a career that challenges me often.
9. I'm thankful for our boys' caregiver that is an amazing blessing to our whole family - we missed her these last two weeks.
10. I'm thankful for a wife that is so thoughtful and caring - keeping the house quiet so I can get rest between work shifts.
11. I'm thankful to have served in the U.S. Navy among so many brave sailors that have fought overseas to protect our freedoms.
12. I'm thankful for my days off - allowing me time to play and care for two beautiful, giggling boys.